Kickboxing oriental rules WKN champion of Europe Danish Mohammed Elmir will face Andrei Kulebin in a thaiboxing superfight at BIG-8 muythai European Grand Prix promoted on October 22 at Minsk Arena broadcast on Eurosport and Live stream on the internet.
El Mir currently holds WKN European title belt winning by points decision versus Allan Polek Gozdzicki from Belgium on April 15, 2011 in Aarhus (Fight photos) where kick boxing card was featured in a Bigger’s Better Boxing 5 show.
Mohammed El Mir is a 21 years old muaythai kickboxer trained by Hans Olesen at Maeng-Ho Gym in Roskilde, Denmark. He fights from 63.5 to -70 kg with the total record of 23 fights, 20 wins, 5 KO’s and 1 draw. (Roskildethai.dk)
It will be a very good and also a hard challenge for El Mir to take on the top experienced and strong Belarus Andrei Kulebin who has +100 fights in his record with the wins over Santichai, Erkan Varol, Michael Dicks, Leonardo Monteiro, Taylor Harvey, Rudolf Durica, Mosab Amrani, and so many others. He is 18 time champion of the World, winning the titles both on amateur and professional levels from 51 kg to 67 kg and he is considered as one of the best muaythai fighters in the World.
WKN INTERNATIONAL MUAYTHAI FIGHT
Andrei Kulebin ( Belarus ) vs Mohammed EL MIR ( Denmark )
WKN WORLD MUAYTHAI MIDDLE WEIGHT TITLE
Dmitry Valent ( Belarus – Current Champion ) vs Samir :” THE RAGE” DOURID ( Morocco )
WKN INTERNATIONAL OLD THAI RULES FIGHT
Denis VARAXA ( Belarus ) vs SAMKOR ( Thailand )
BIG-8 MUAY THAI WKN EUROPEAN GRAND PRIX
- Belarus – Andrei KOTSUR (4 time WKN World Pro Champion)
- Ukraine – Ruslan KUSHNIRENKO ( WKN European Pro champion )
- Russia – Igor PETROV ( European WKN Champion )
- Turkey – Erkan VAROL ( vice WKN World champion )
- England – Greg WOOTON ( European WMC champion )
- Poland – Martin LEPKOVSKI ( European IFMA champion )
- France – Hibrahim KONATE ( Savate world champion )
- Belgium – Yacine MAHILLON ( European Muay Thai Champion )
Stay Tuned & Updated with Fightmag.net
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe on YouTube