Today WKN World Office announced an opponent who will challenge the WKN World title taking on Jerome Le Banner on Saturday April 28 in Geneva.
Lithuanian living in England, representing of KO Blood Line Gym, 22 years old Arnold Oborotov who is a WKN European Heavyweight GP winner 2011.
Tale of the tape
- Age : 22 years old
- Height : 195cm
- Weight : 105kg
- Record : 28f 25w 3l 14ko
- Titles :
- WKN European Grand prix Heavyweight Champion 2011
- British Champion
- Enfusion show tv finalist.
- Last fight result : wins by first round KO in France vs Farid EL FARCI on March 2012
JLB TOUR 1 FIGHT CARD
WKN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP KICKBOXING Oriental Rules . Super Heavyweight
Jerome LEBANNER (France) vs Arnold OBOROTOV (Lithuania)
4 MEN WKN KICKBOXING ORIENTAL RULES TOURNAMENT
Stephane SUSPERREGUI (France) vs Fernandez AGIBANE (Portugal)
Franck MUNOZ (Spain) vs Yuksel AYADIL (Turkey)
There are five tournaments announced so far in 2012-2013
- JLB TOUR 1 : APRIL 28 – 2012
- JLB TOUR 2 : NOVEMBER 17 – 2012
- JLB TOUR 3 : MARCH – 2012
- JLB TOUR 4 : JUNE – 2013
- JLB TOUR 5 : OCTOBER – 2013
Follow Fightmag.net on Twitter and Facebook !