Mr Stephane Cabrera will spend three days in Northern Ireland being a special guest at Thai-Tanic kickboxing event held on June 10 along with several meetings to be made with promoters & fighters from all around United Kingdom.
Thai-Tanic will be held in Belfast’s Holiday Inn Hotel with the six WKN championships on the card, promoted by Mr Billy Murray of Pro Kick.
Mr Cabrera is also a director to the EuroSport Fight sensation Biggers Better Boxing, he had this to say:
“I’m looking forward to being back in Belfast for the Thai-Tanic kickboxing weekend and talk about BBB coming to Ireland and the UK, no other kickboxing or sanction group can offer 2 hours LIVE TV a month across the world and on top of that we present a top prize of $25k to the event winners.”
Mr Cabrera added:
“I’m also excited about our new and real amateur structure and championships, which we are still working on but will introduce the concept in the future. We have many LIVE TV events running all over the world with the biggest names in sport. That’s enough from me for now – but if you want hear more, I will be in Belfast in June and if you want to know how and what we can do for you, just get in touch!”
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you or your club want the option to compete in regular professionally run events with competitors from all over the globe?
- Do you want the option to see the world and have your fighters appear on a global stage?
- Are you constantly looking for the right matches for your team – the WKN have fighters from 100 countries and in different kickboxing styles for your event?
- Would you like to run your own event but aren’t sure where to start?
- Do you want your fighters to have the opportunity to fight for well recognised and respected titles, possibly even on live televised promotions?
If you have answered yes to any of the above and are serious about moving not only your club, but the sport of kickboxing forward then get in touch.
Follow Fightmag.net on Twitter
Like Fightmag.net on Facebook
Subscribe to Fightmag.TV