On Saturday April 6 Daniel Ghita will try to take a revenge on Gokhan Saki in Istambul – Turkey in a heavyweight kickboxing bout.
The two have fought at K-1 Japan in December 2011 where after four rounds Saki took unanimous points win.
* Their latest fights both lost versus Semmy Schilt in Tokyo on December 21 last year at they heavyweight kickboxing contest.
GOKHAN SAKI VS DANIEL GHITA 2 VIDEO ADVERTISING
- 2010–2011 United Glory World Series heavyweight tournament champion
- 2010 K-1 World Grand Prix Final 3rd place
- 2009 K-1 Heavyweight (−100 kg) tournament runner up
- 2008 K-1 World Grand Prix Final 3rd place
- 2008 K-1 World GP in Hawaii champion
- 2008 WFCA World Thaiboxing Super Heavyweight (+95 kg) title
- 2006 K-1 World Grand Prix in Amsterdam runner up
- 2003 World Muay Thai champion
- 2002 European Muay Thai champion
- 2001 Dutch Muay Thai champion
- 2012 Glory Heavyweight Grand Slam runner-up
- 2012 It’s Showtime World Heavyweight champion
- 2009 K-1 World Grand Prix 2009 in Tokyo Final 16 Qualifying GP champion
- 2005 World Kickboxing Network (W.K.N.) European Thai Boxing champion -96,600 kg
- Local Kombat Heavyweight champion
- 2002 International Amateur Muay Thai Federation (IAMTF) European Championships in Caldas da Rainha, Portugal
- 2001 International Amateur Muay Thai Federation (IAMTF) World Championships in Bangkok, Thailand -91 kg
- 2000 European Muay Thai Championships in Germany -91 kg
Source Wiki. Image source Kazuma Terya